- With a humble beginning, our school has grown from strength to strength and has carved a niche for itself, for its true devotion and commitment in providing holistic education over the years.
- A place that marks the beginning of the life-time process of learning , acquiring knowledge and laying a strong foundation for a successful future.
- Our institution provides a befitting environment for the young minds to blossom. Students not only get to learn what is prescribed in their curriculum, but go beyond the confines of the classroom, explore, experience various concepts and get to know their application in real-time.
- Our school employs the latest teaching techniques to ensure that the students get to know the nitty-gritty of things and acquire profound knowledge for its future application.
- Oxford Model High does not believe in churning-out number of educated children every year but believes in creating knowledgeable individuals who would be an asset to the society and the nation.
- Discipline and personality development are the two inherent values that Oxford Model High inculcates in its students.
- Your child will not be a mere student. He/she shall be a part of a movement that strives to create a world which believes in a wholesome mix of tradition and modernity.
We at Oxford Model High School give Career guidance to the Students .Our experienced career counselor conduct goal Setting and career awareness Workshops for our Students by giving information on latest careers and oriented them on how to select the right career , stream and Subject
Oxford Model High School has been given much more importance to extracurricular activities so that the hidden potential of our students could be harnessed. An extracurricular activity comprises sports, singing, music, debate, dance, drama, social services, etc.
An innovative Learning at Oxford Model High School is one that is capable of evolving and adapting as educational practices evolve and change . Curriculum standards have changed and now reflect what young people must know as they become adults in an increasingly complex and technological society.